Disclaimer!!!!!!If you're selling too many records, or you dislike free advertising for your band or label's products please send me a message saying that you make too much money and would like me to take your promotional piece down off this site to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, I have no idea what I'm posting half the time, as I'm drunk on pain and 90% distracted, I did not create this site for children, or adult children. If you are under 18 maybe consider not looking at anything I post. I obviously did not make any of these videos/songs, nor do I claim to, I just claim I'm giving you free publicity, anyone typing your name anywhere is free advertising no matter what they're saying about you. Good luck to you, I vacation in your hell (heart-symbol)
- Psychic Rites - Alone at Night fb.me/19jtYQ4Rc 5 hours ago
- Liquid Skulls - Nancy EP - Stellar Kinematics fb.me/25h57BsiS 1 day ago
- shak. - Things U Do. fb.me/1lJrwp2Ik 2 days ago
- NATTYMARI - EL OH OR ALL fb.me/tkxj7uNH 3 days ago
- Mexkline - Chilean Dark Mafia - Compilation fb.me/1ypHs2FdP 4 days ago
TOP OF THE GOTH
- Psychic Rites - Alone at Night
- IVIYH EXCLUSIVE: BL/\CK CEILING MIXTAPE + INTERVIEW !!!FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
- Liquid Skulls - Nancy EP - Stellar Kinematics
- Saffron - U Wish I Had a Penis...(and so do I) feat. Boy Funk
- END OF THE WORLD MIX WINTER 2012
- NEW!!! CRIM3S REMIX EP FREE DOWNLOAD
- IVIYH 2012 ///SITE MASTER'S BEST OF LIST///
- Epic Metal - Arkesilas - FREE DOWNLOAD!
- CRIM3S - Still Goin
- FRIDAY THE 13TH - I VACATION IN YOUR HELL MIXTAPE VOL. 1 FREE DOWNLOAD
I V A C A T I O N I N Y O U R H E L L
I am sorry that I kept you waiting, but this is a new one from Virgin Blood. I am glad I went to this show back in March at the Multiplex. I am a fairly selfish individual and having this song premiered live to around 50 people kind of blew my mind of what a gift it is sometimes to be part of something so fucking incredibly perfect.
You do not need to be already tripping to say to yourself “what the fuck” after watching this one. Seriously this one is a mind-fuck.
I have been living in the region known as sub-earth for some time now. Living, if you want to call it that. If you come from a home (which I don’t), it is nothing to write home about. It is bleak, calm and nothing ever happens. These songs start off nearly silent in the great tradition of ambient style recordings. Some epic moments for sure. Daniel certainly captured his vision of Inner Earth though and I am pleased to share it like a postcard from nowhere.
Sometimes when I am alone, which is always, I listen to other people’s conversations when out in public amongst the populous. It is the same topics wherever you go. What job you have. What car you drive. Who you are fucking. Same shit over and over.
New video from Mois†. I feel like an insect most days so this glitched cine-photography of insects and nature puts shit in perspective.