Disclaimer!!!!!!If you're selling too many records, or you dislike free advertising for your band or label's products please send me a message saying that you make too much money and would like me to take your promotional piece down off this site to: email@example.com. Also, I have no idea what I'm posting half the time, as I'm drunk on pain and 90% distracted, I did not create this site for children, or adult children. If you are under 18 maybe consider not looking at anything I post. I obviously did not make any of these videos/songs, nor do I claim to, I just claim I'm giving you free publicity, anyone typing your name anywhere is free advertising no matter what they're saying about you. Good luck to you, I vacation in your hell (heart-symbol)
- V + D = foreverrrrrrr fb.me/ZbzZo1E2 3 hours ago
- Bathaus!!! fb.me/2A2f8Dqmf 3 hours ago
- The Fire Coral tell-all exclusive. The entire timeline of his music featuring every release. Tons of FREE... fb.me/2ExixvUP1 8 hours ago
- Fire Coral adds some fire to the belly of I Vacation in Your Hell. Read the exclusive interview and hear the... fb.me/2S6quTCqv 1 day ago
- How sweet of You....the new album by Signs. This one has got me in the mood to go out and shake my a$$.... fb.me/PaK3zwOm 2 days ago
TOP OF THE GOTH
- Fire Coral: Exclusive Interview and Brand New Song VAAV
- Soul Ipsum - Botanicals
- LA Vampires feat. Maria Minerva - NEW VIDEO Seasons Change
- FREE DOWNLOAD PENDU NYC MIX - Horror Scores for the Dancefloor Vol. 4
- IVIYH EXCLUSIVE: BL/\CK CEILING MIXTAPE + INTERVIEW !!!FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
- German Army - Last Language
- INCREDIBLE SHIT FROM ☁ BLANK BANSHEE X 5 - FREE DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM
- DEAN WAREHAM (Galaxie 500, Luna) - Love Is Colder Than Death
- Signs - How Sweet of You
I V A C A T I O N I N Y O U R H E L L
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Artist profile reads…”auditory snapshots from the mind of a depressed fuck”. Sounds like my kind of guy.
A most gorgeous split destined to be mixed at your end of the year party. Everything Textbeak touches these days in my opinion is superbly flawless. These tracks were recorded in the 1954 sessions with vocals by VOCTAVE aka Rob … Continue reading
This track is fucking really real. Some raw deep dark shit. I am not going to piss all over this though. Enjoy my lovely Bitches.